WALL MOUNT ENCLOSURES
19" Wall Mounted Enclosures
- The enclosures are made of high-quality TATA Steelium CRCA sheets.
- Available in SKD and Assembled version.
- Available in Standard Colours – Grey and Black
- Cable Manager
- Cantilever Tray
- Exhaust Fan
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Mounting Hardware
- Rear Cover Optional
Design & Manufacturing
- Top Cover with Facility for Cable Entry and Fan Mounting
- Side Panels with built in ventilation.
- Front door fitted with 4mm toughened glass and locking arrangement.
- All parts are surface treated, and powder coated in State-of-Art Facility.
- Wall mounting is facilitated through built in engineered arrangement.
- Ergonomically designed for safe handling.
- Engineered for no sharp edges.
- Full depth mounting variations.
- Ensure space for better cable management.
- Built in feature for cable harnessing.
- Provisions for cable trunking for better cable routings.
- Controlled access to avoid any tampering.
- Thermal management by forced cooling available.
- Two fan provision for standard axial fan.
- Protection through finger guard.
- Protected against solid objects > 12.5 mm in dia.
- Ingress protection IP 20 according to IEC 60529.
- Protected against mechanical impact with energy of 5 joule.
- Impact protection, IK08 according to IEC 62262.
- Salt spray test according to ISO 90027 and IEC EN 60068:2:11.
- Degree of rusting Ri 1, according to ISO 4628:3.
- Propagation <=1mm, according to ISO 4628:8.
- Epoxy based hybrid power technology makes a strong sratch proof, weather proof product.
- Earthing system solutions are available on request.
- IK08 based on IEC 62262.
- IP20 based on IEC 60529.
- Salt spray test as per ISO 9227.
Customer Friendly Installation
Smart & Fully CERTIFIED
IP (20), IK (08), SST 168 HRS
Built-In Earthing Provision
Assembly with NUTSERTS
De- Skilling the Assembling, Better Fastening
Site Friendly LH & RH Installation
Vertical & Horizontal Stacking
Carry ON with Ease
Say No to SILICONE GEL
Innovation in Glass Fixing